NANUK is a growing company that offers a diverse range of waterproof cases that are used to store, protect and transport professional equipment and instruments.
WHY COME AND BE PART OF THE TEAM AT NANUK??????
- Permanent and full-time position (40hrs);
- Weekdays from Monday to Friday (5 days – 7:00am to 3:30pm);
- Salary at $18.25 per hour (20.25$ with attendance bonus);
- Pay weekly;
- Free parking;
- Welcome bonus of $1000 (after probation $500 after 3 months and $500 after 6 months);
- Employment reference bonus of $1000;
- Group insurance after 6 months in office;
- Pension plan after 6 months in office;
- Virtual Health Program;
- Years of Service Recognition Program;
- Paid corporate events;
- 3 weeks vacation time after the first year worked according to the policy in place;
- Free coffee and hot chocolate;
- Access to our private gym;
- Human leadership, a culture of collaboration and teamwork;
- A corporate culture open to equity, diversity and inclusion;
- And because in addition to all this we are certified REMARKABLE EMPLOYER !!!!
WHAT DOES THE POSITION CONSIST OF?
- The handler must prepare the parts to assemble the suitcases, move the goods, and prepare the boxes for customer orders.
- He/she must use the appropriate tools and equipment and ensure that the work performed meets quality standards.
- He(s) respects the company's safety rules and keeps a clean workspace at all times.
- And any other related tasks.
ARE YOU THE NEXT MEMBER OF THE TEAM WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have manual skills, are punctual and diligent.
- You are resourceful and love teamwork.
- You care about a job well done, you are ready to meet production objectives in terms of quality, quantity and time.
- You have an ease in manufacturing, operations, distribution, or at the supply chain level, even better.
- The opportunity is for you if you are not afraid to do physical work!
By applying to NANUK, you will be part of a team of professionals for whom each day represents a new opportunity to fulfill yourself and have fun with colleagues.
Send us your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; we look forward to meeting you!