Certified "Remarkable Employer", NANUK's mission is to innovate, design and manufacture products and services to support the passions of its customers. Its range of waterproof cases, NANUK, inspires confidence in professionals around the world, who use them to store, protect and transport their equipment and instruments in some of the most inhospitable environments. The company is proud to offer tailor-made products and various complementary services to customers in Canada and abroad.
WHY COME AND BE PART OF THE TEAM AT NANUK??????
- Permanent and part time day position (20hrs);
- Weekdays from Monday to Friday (flexible schedule);
- Salary from $17.50 to $19.50 per hour (with attendance bonus and evening bonus);
- Pay weekly;
- Free parking;
- Employment reference bonus of $1000;
- Virtual Health Program;
- Years of Service Recognition Program;
- Paid corporate events;
- 3 weeks of vacation after the first year worked;
- Human leadership, a culture of collaboration and teamwork;
- A corporate culture open to equity, diversity and inclusion;
- A good working atmosphere;
- And because in addition to all this we are certified REMARKABLE EMPLOYER !!!!
WHAT DOES THE POSITION CONSIST OF?
- Performs housekeeping of common areas and reception areas;
- Collects recycling and garbage;
- Ensures his safety and that of other employees by respecting the health and safety rules established by the employer;
- All other related tasks.
ARE YOU THE NEXT MEMBER OF THE TEAM WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience in housekeeping is an asset;
- Ability to perform physical work:
- Be able to repeatedly lift loads weighing up to 50lbs, do work at heights as well as meticulous manual work;
- Be enterprising and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Be reliable, rigorous and able to take initiative.
By applying to NANUK, you will be part of a team of tightly knit professionals for whom each day represents a new opportunity to fulfill yourself and have fun with colleagues.
Send us your CV by email at the email@example.com; we look forward to meeting you!