Certified "Remarkable Employer", NANUK's mission is to innovate, design and manufacture products and services to support the passions of its customers. With its range of waterproof cases, NANUK, inspires confidence in professionals around the world, who use them to store, protect and transport their equipment and instruments in some of the most inhospitable environments. The company is proud to offer tailor-made products and various complementary services to customers in Canada and abroad.
- Permanent and full-time daytime position;
- Hybrid teleworking policy in place;
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development in a growing company;
- Group insurance program after 6 months in office;
- Retirement plan program after 6 months in office;
- Virtual health program;
- Years of service recognition program;
- Paid corporate events;
- 4 weeks of vacation after the first year worked;
- Unlimited coffee and hot chocolate;
- On-site fitness center;
- Human leadership, a culture of collaboration and teamwork;
- A corporate culture open to equity, diversity and inclusion;
- A good working atmosphere;
- And because on top of all that we are certified REMARKABLE EMPLOYER!!!!
We are looking for a Key Account Manager - Amazon specialist, reporting to the VP Sales and collaborating closely with the Director of digital marketing. The rapid growth in eCommerce necessitates a dynamic individual to achieve sales objectives, manage budgets, and enhance profitability. The ideal candidate has experience with Seller Central and Vendor Central accounts on Amazon, possessing a deep understanding of Amazon retail and advertising.
This role involves influencing and managing the Amazon relationship, leading retail and media negotiations, and driving brand visibility and online purchases. The Key Account Manager will accelerate Nanuk eCommerce sales by anticipating customer needs and executing short- and long-term strategies based on market dynamics.
As a Key Account Manager - Amazon, you will collaborate with the Ecommerce team in customer management, commercial planning, digital marketing strategy development, budget management, competitive solutions, sales projections, and analytics/reporting, with the primary goal of optimizing the ecommerce channel and growing Nanuk brand sales, market share, and profit.
- Understand Nanuk objectives on Amazon and build strategies that will help grow the business.
- Dive deep into the Amazon analytics such as sales, conversion rates, traffic levels etc. to improve business performance.
- Manage listing of new products and optimizing existing products for better customer experience on Amazon for the potential customers.
- Perform pricing analysis to understand the value proposition and compare to the competition.
- Maintain manage and guide the operations team on inventory levels that need to be maintained at Amazon.
- Aligned the set-up products on Amazon FBA-FBM and managing shipping plans with Logistic
Annual Business Planning: Build and lead full year Joint Business Plans. Responsible for determining the internal/external priorities and leading the negotiation with Amazon in consultation with the VP Sales and the Director of eCommerce to reach a mutually acceptable agreement that delivers value.
Strategy Development: Formulate and implement a strategic retail and media plan to maximize volume, profit, and share. Leads the integration of eCommerce strategies into Channel playbook
Account Management: Owns and manages the planning and execution of revenue and trade plans to deliver on profit and share expectations. Optimize new product listings and launches with Amazon in line with the strategic distribution targets of the organization. Execute both external and internal daily management tasks including, but not isolated to, sales reporting, promotional programs, order management, Amazon catalogue availability and marketing optimization
Forecasting and Supply Management: Accurately forecast volume through market insights and clear identification of risks and opportunities on a monthly cycle. Work with our demand planning team to improve internal forecast accuracy and drive operational efficiencies.
Market Insight/Analytics: Monitor and identify external competitive activity, trends, market issues and opportunities. Analyse the key promotional activities and business trends to understand results and develop recommendations for future activities based on insights
Merchandising & Media: Lead development of digital merchandising strategies, product carousels, brand hubs, taxonomy, site architecture, grouping, title strategies and provides support on e-Content
Search: Supports the Search Senior eCommerce Manager in planning & execution of best-in-class search strategies, ensuring effective positioning of Nanuk brand in both paid and organic placements.
ARE YOU THE NEXT TEAM MEMBER WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
As the successful candidate, you will need to be passionate, agile, tenacious, results focused and have hands-on experience in customer relationship management and a strong sale, marketing and/or eCommerce background. He or she needs to be a disruptive thinker who can see opportunities and inspire the organization to take action, but also be a team player who can navigate the organization efficiently, work through any roadblocks that may arise and deliver results with little direction
- Bilingualism essential, both written and spoken, in French (intermediate) and English (advanced);
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or e-commerce;
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in consumer packaged goods working with national accounts; minimum 3 years experience with Amazon;
- Demonstrated negotiation, customer diagnostics and large account management experience
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, digital marketing, and sales principles
- Familiarity with Amazon advertising platforms, including Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and DSP (Demand-Side Platform)
- Demonstrated understanding of browsers, analytics, reporting, content management systems and processes
- Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to think strategically, and to manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft office, data transfer and data base)
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and tasks with little direction
- Possess organizational, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong facilitation skills and the ability to prioritize, delegate, and implement in a high performing environment
- Strong financial acumen with strong analytical skills with a good understanding of profit & loss drivers and solid planning and forecasting knowledge
- Ability to forecast sales, manage budget, and understand return on investment
- Very good knowledge of the Office suite (advanced Excel and Power Point);
By applying to NANUK, you will be part of a tightly knit team of professionals for whom every day represents a new opportunity to fulfill yourself and have fun with colleagues.
Email us your CV, we can't wait to meet you 😊!