Certified as a Remarkable Employer, NANUK’s mission is to protect, organize and mobilize gear to give people peace of mind so that they can live in full colors. Our vision is to build world renowned brand with a commitment to always find a better way, building innovation and excellence into everything we do. The company is proud to offer customized products and various complementary services to customers in Canada and abroad.
- Permanent, flexible hours and full-time daytime position (40hrs);
- Hybrid teleworking policy in place (2 days at home);
- Laptop and cell phone provided;
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development in a growing company;
- Group insurance program after 6 months in office;
- Retirement plan program after 6 months in office;
- Virtual health program;
- Years of service recognition program;
- Paid corporate events;
- 4 weeks of vacation after the first year worked;
- Unlimited coffee and hot chocolate;
- On-site fitness center;
- Human leadership, a culture of collaboration and teamwork;
- A corporate culture open to equity, diversity and inclusion;
- A good working atmosphere;
- And because on top of all that we are certified REMARKABLE EMPLOYER!!!!
- Manage and ensure the expansion of our business base in international markets (including Australia, New Zealand, Korea and Japan).
- Grow our existing customer base and actively pursue for new business opportunities with various distributors and resellers.
- Make product presentations and build strong relationships with our customers, while clearly communicating our brand strategies.
- Manage and provide ongoing reporting on sales activities, forecasts, and actual sales.
- Identify and make recommendations regarding changes in market, industry and/or competitive situations that provide opportunities for profitable growth.
- Support sales activities and collaborate with various teams (marketing, customer service, etc.).
- Meet and exceed all set revenue/sales targets (monthly, quarterly, yearly).
- Perform any othrelated tasks.
ARE YOU THE NEXT MEMBER OF THE TEAM WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- Bilingualism is essential, both oral and written, in French (intermediate) and English (advanced);
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or another relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience as an International Account Manager.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at once, while maintaining a keen attention to detail.
- Proven organizational, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to forecast sales, manage budget, and understand ROI.
- Very good knowledge of the Office suite (advanced Excel and Power Point);
- No travel required for this position.
- Experience with CRM software (Hubspot).
By applying to NANUK, you will be part of a tightly knit team of professionals for whom every day represents a new opportunity to fulfill yourself and have fun with colleagues.