Certified "Remarkable Employer", NANUK's mission is to innovate, design and manufacture products and services to support the passions of its customers. Its range of waterproof cases, NANUK, inspires confidence in professionals around the world, who use them to store, protect and transport their equipment and instruments in some of the most inhospitable environments. The company is proud to offer tailor-made products and various complementary services to customers in Canada and abroad.
WHY COME TO BE PART OF THE TEAM AT NANUK ??????
- Permanent and full-time evening position (40hrs);
- Weekdays from Monday to Thursday 3:20pm to 1:50am;
- Salary from 60,000 to $70,000 depending on experience;
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development in a growing company;
- Pay weekly;
- Free parking; Casual clothing;
- Group insurance program;
- Pension plan program;
- Virtual Health Program;
- Years of Service Recognition Program;
- Paid corporate events;
- Unlimited coffee and hot chocolate;
- 4 weeks of vacation after the first year worked according to the reference policy in place;
- Human leadership, a culture of collaboration and teamwork;
- A good working atmosphere;
- A corporate culture supporting equity, diversity and inclusion;
- And because in addition to all this we are certified REMARKABLE EMPLOYER!!!!
WHAT ARE YOUR CHALLENGES?
- Optimization and development of an assembly evening shift in the warehouse;
- As the only manager on the evening shift, coach and mobilize a team of about 10 employees which is expected to grow quickly;
- Provide positive leadership to employees regarding good health and safety practices in the workplace;
- Demonstrate consistent leadership to his team to complete the various orders in a timely manner;
- Set performance goals and deadlines in line with the company's planning and vision;
- And all other related tasks.
ARE YOU THE NEXT TEAM MEMBER WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Background in Operations Management and Logistics or other specialization deemed relevant combined with at least 5 years of experience in team management;
- Good ability to mobilize and develop a work team;
- Demonstrate strong communication skills;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset;
- Bilingual (French and English): read, written and spoken;
- Good command of the MS Office Suite.
By applying to NANUK, you will be part of a tightly knit team of professionals for whom every day represents a new opportunity to fulfill yourself and have fun with colleagues.
Email us your CV we can't wait to meet you 😊!