NANUK is a growing company that offers a wide range of waterproof cases that are used to store, protect and transport professional materials and instruments.
WHY COME AND BE PART OF THE TEAM AT NANUK?????
- Permanent and full-time day position (40hrs);
- Weekdays from Monday to Friday;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development in a growing company;
- Pay weekly;
- Free parking;
- Casual clothing;
- Virtual Health Program;
- Years of Service Recognition Program;
- Group insurance program;
- Paid corporate events;
- 4 weeks of vacation after one year in service according to the reference year
- Human leadership, a culture of collaboration and teamwork;
- A good working atmosphere;
- And because in addition to all this we are certified REMARKABLE EMPLOYER!!!!
WHAT DOES THE POSITION CONSIST OF?
- Ensure shipping and transport activities;
- Coordinate reception and storage activities;
- Ensure compliance with the dates promised to clients and coordinate problematic cases with his team and with customer service;
- Coordinate shipping priorities with the assembly department;
- Ensure the coordination and follow-up of orders for local and international components;
- Review and optimize transportation processes and strategies to improve customer experience and transportation costs;
- Ensure customs compliance with imports and exports;
- Ensure compliance with the organization's transportation policies and procedures as well as compliance with each country's customs policies and procedures;
- And any other related tasks.
ARE YOU THE NEXT MEMBER OF THE TEAM WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- DEC or AEC (Logistics or Transportation Management) or other specialization deemed relevant;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a position coordinating transport or logistics activities;
- Bilingual (French and English): read, write and speak; Knowledge of customs formalities for export and import;
- Knowledge of Canadian Automated Export Declarations (CAED);
- Knowledge of the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) and Partners in Protection (PIP) programs;
- Knowledge of incoterms;
- Good command of the MS Office Suite, particularly Excel (intermediate level);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, an asset;
- Knowledge of the manufacturing environment, an asset.
By applying to NANUK, you will be part of a team of tightly knit professionals for whom each day represents a new opportunity to fulfill yourself and have fun with colleagues.
We will be pleased to receive your Curriculum Vitae either by:
- Email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax at : 450-628-7801