Certified «Remarkable Employer», NANUK is a Canadian company with a clear mission: design, engineer and manufacture the highest quality injection molded plastic cases in the world.
We are the owner of NANUK “The Evolution of Protection”, a complete line of waterproof and impact resistant protective cases rated for military use, but designed for all industry professionals. With innovative features like patented Powerclaw latches, rugged NK-7 resin and a distinctive style, NANUK instantly earned global recognition while capturing significant international market share. NANUK professional protective cases are now distributed in over 50 countries worldwide.
Applying at NANUK means you could join a team of over 100 tight-knit employees for whom each day presents a new opportunity to find fulfillment and have fun with colleagues.
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist for our headquarters in Terrebonne. Applicants should be comfortable in a manufacturing environment.
Manage the entire recruitment process to reach staffing goals (create job postings, select and recommend applicants, schedule and participate in interviews, lead the qualification process, and prepare offers).
Develop strategies to recruit the best talents for production, administrative, and strategic positions.
Recommend and implement processes to improve the quality and quantity of applicants, including new sources of active and passive recruitment.
Use social media and business platforms to source the best applicants.
Work with managers to ensure that position requirements and expectations are clearly understood and that applicants are assessed based on well-defined criteria.
Partner with managers during interviews and make recommendations regarding applicant selection.
Track and document significant indicators developed to assess recruitment process efficiency.
Identify opportunities to promote the NANUK employer brand.
Build a pool of promising applicants and keep in touch for future opportunities.
Provide excellent service to create an exceptional, positive experience for applicants.Your skills:
- Five (5) years of experience overseeing the entire recruitment process
- Bilingualism – spoken and written French and English – a must. Spanish, an asset
- Excellent ability to develop business partnerships and exert influence
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and other recruitment tools
- Experience in manufacturing and international business, a significant asset
- Our mission: We Innovate, We Design & We Build solutions to support our customers passions.
- Our vision: NANUK, a World-Renowned Brand dedicated to creating the best Professional Products to Organize, Protect & Carry.
- Our values: Passion, Innovation, Respect, Engagement, Teamwork
How to submit your application
It will be a pleasure to receive your Curriculum vitae either by :
- Email to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to : 450-628-7801
We will contact selected candidates for an interview.