HEY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A WELL-PAID SUMMER JOB IN A COOL WORK ENVIRONMENT? THIS JOB IS FOR YOU!
NANUK is a growing company that offers a diverse range of waterproof cases used to store, protect and transport professional equipment and instruments.
WHY JOIN THE NANUK TEAM ??????
- Full-time daytime position (40hrs);
- Weekdays from Monday to Friday (7 am to 3:30 pm);
- Salary of $17.50 to $19.50 per hour (with attendance bonus);
- Paid weekly;
- Free parking;
- Free coffee and hot chocolate;
- Human leadership, a culture of collaboration and teamwork;
- A corporate culture supporting equity, diversity and inclusion;
- And because on top of all that, we are certified REMARKABLE EMPLOYER !!!!
WHAT DOES THE POSITION CONSIST OF?
- The handler is responsible of preparing parts for cases assembly, moving merchandise, and preparing boxes for customer orders.
- He/she must use the appropriate tools and equipment and ensure that the work performed meets the quality standards.
- He(s) respects the company's safety rules and keeps a clean workspace at all times.
ARE YOU THE NEXT MEMBER OF THE TEAM WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You are available all summer for vacation replacements.
- You have manual skills, are punctual and diligent.
- You are resourceful and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You care about a job well done, you are willing to meet production objectives in terms of quality, quantity and deadline.
- You are at ease in a manufacturing, operations, distribution environment, or even better with a supply chain background
- The opportunity is for you if you are not afraid of physical work!
By applying to NANUK, you will be part of a team of tightly knit professionals for whom each day represents a new opportunity to fulfill yourself and have fun with colleagues.
Send us your CV by email at the firstname.lastname@example.org; we look forward to meeting you!