Certified «Remarkable Employer», NANUK is a Canadian company with a clear mission: design, engineer and manufacture the highest quality injection molded plastic cases in the world. The company takes pride in offering custom products and a variety of complementary services to customers in Canada and abroad. Its NANUK line of waterproof cases inspires confidence in professionals around the world who use them to store, protect and transport their equipment and instruments in some of the most inhospitable environments.
Applying at NANUK means you could join a team of over 100 tight-knit employees for whom each day presents a new opportunity to find fulfillment and have fun with colleagues.
We are currently looking for a Sales Support for our head office located in Terrebonne to support the current Accounting/Finance team in the entire accounting cycle. The candidate must be comfortable in a manufacturing environment.
- Coordinate the sales effort with team members and other departments
- Prepare and complete important documents
- Provide training on the various platforms used by the sales team
- Provide product training
- Communicate relevant information to the sales team
- Respond to customer complaints and provide after sales support upon request
- Ensure the updating of sales related materials
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and reporting
- Identify deficiencies and suggest improvements
- Ensure compliance with company policies/events
- Assist in the preparation and organization of promotional materials
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an administrative or customer service position.
- Experience in retail sales
- Bilingualism essential, both written and spoken, in French (intermediate) and English (advanced)
- Very good knowledge of the Office suite (advanced Excel and Power Point)
- Experience working with a CRM
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamic Great Plain (an asset)
- Organized, responsible and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the needs of the audience
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Sales or marketing certification will be an asset
- Flexibility and availability for special events
Our company culture:
- Our mission : We Innovate, We Design, We Build solutions to support our customers passions.
- Our vision: NANUK, a World-Renowned Brand dedicated to creating the best Professional Products to Organize, Protect & Carry.
- Our values: Passion, Innovation, Respect, Engagement, Teamwork
We will be pleased to receive your Curriculum Vitae either by:
- Email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax at : 450-628-7801
Visit us at www.nanuk.com