Certified as a "Remarkable Employer", NANUK's mission is to protect, mobilize gear to give people peace of mind so that the can live life in full colors. Our vision is to develop a World-Renowned Gear Protection Brand committed to always find a better way for our People, our Users, and the World. The company is proud to offer customized products and various complementary services to customers in Canada and abroad.
- Permanent, flexible hours and full-time daytime position (40hrs);
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development in a growing company;
- Group insurance program after 6 months in office;
- Retirement plan program after 6 months in office;
- Virtual health program;
- Years of service recognition program;
- Paid corporate events;
- 4 weeks of vacation after the first year worked;
- Unlimited coffee and hot chocolate;
- On-site fitness center;
- Human leadership, a culture of collaboration and teamwork;
- A corporate culture open to equity, diversity and inclusion;
- An equal access to employment program that invites applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities and persons with disabilities;
- A good working atmosphere;
- And because on top of all that we are certified REMARKABLE EMPLOYER!!!!
- Analyze and plan the production release of customer orders;
- Proactively flag potential delivery issues and propose solutions to resolve them;
- Respond to changes in demand and priorities in a timely manner to meet client needs;
- Periodically review inventory levels to ensure adequate supply of finished goods and adjust them according to set objectives;
- Prepare and optimize production schedules by promoting a maximum occupancy rate on equipment, in the short and medium term;
- Review the performance of the daily schedule versus expectations; monitor the effectiveness of operations;
- Participate in the optimization of methods, tools and performance indicators aimed at good production planning;
- Participate in the implementation and optimization of planning systems, their configuration and process optimization;
- Plan the production of finished products at our subcontractors;
- Participate in the development of safety stock and reorder point (ROP) policies for finished goods in order to meet sales and maximize the turnover of finished goods inventory;
- And any other related tasks.
ARE YOU THE NEXT MEMBER OF THE TEAM WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management or DCS with relevant experience or in another relevant field;
- Expert level with an ERP (enterprise resource planning) system and Excel;
- Stand out for your organizational skills and priority management;
- Enjoy working in an open-concept, dynamic and collaborative environment;
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills as well as order planning;
- Very good knowledge of the Office suite (advanced Excel and Power Point);
- Bilingualism is essential, both oral and written, in French (intermediate) and English (advanced).
By applying to NANUK, you will be part of a tightly knit team of professionals for whom every day represents a new opportunity to fulfill yourself and have fun with colleagues.