A certified "Remarkable Employer", NANUK's mission is to innovate, design and manufacture products and services to support the passions of their customers. The company is proud to offer bespoke products and various complementary services to customers in Canada and abroad. Its range of waterproof cases, NANUK, inspires the confidence of professionals around the world, who use them to store, protect and transport their equipment and instruments in some of the most inhospitable environments.
We are currently looking for production handlers for our head office located in Terrebonne. The candidate must be comfortable in manufacturing, operations, distribution and supply chain environments.
Role and responsibilities:
- Prepare parts for assembly;
- Move the merchandise;
- Prepare boxes for customer orders
- Use appropriate tools and equipment;
- Act as a support for each department;
- Ensure that the work performed meets quality standards;
- Respect the safety rules according to the company's requirements;
- Maintain a clean work area at all times;
- Perform all other related tasks as required.
- Manual skills;
- Fork Lift Driving license is an asset;
- Be able to lift weights up to 22kg/50 lbs;
- Punctuality and assiduity;
- Salary 16,00$ to 18$ / hr;
- Daytime schedule 40 hours per week (7am to 3:30pm):
- Attendance bonus 2.00$/hrs (80,00$/week);
- Welcome bonus of $1000 (after probation period $500 after 3 months and $500 after 6 months);
- Job reference bonus of $1000;
- Virtual health program.
Our company culture:
We Innovate, We Design, We Build solutions to support our customers passions.
NANUK, a World-Renowned Brand dedicated to creating the best Professional Products to Organize, Protect & Carry.
Passion, Innovation, Respect, Engagement, Teamwork
We will be pleased to receive your Curriculum Vitae either by:
- Email at the following address: email@example.com
- Fax at : 450-628-7801