Certified "Remarkable Employer", NANUK's mission is to innovate, design and manufacture products and services to support the passions of its customers. Its range of waterproof cases, NANUK, inspires confidence in professionals around the world, who use them to store, protect and transport their equipment and instruments in some of the most inhospitable environments. The company is proud to offer tailor-made products and various complementary services to customers in Canada and abroad.
WHY COME AND BE PART OF THE TEAM AT NANUK?????
- Permanent and full-time daytime position (40hrs - flexible);
- Weekdays from Monday to Friday;
- Group insurance program after 6 months in office;
- Retirement plan program after 6 months in office;
- Virtual health program;
- Years of service recognition program;
- Paid corporate events;
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development in a growing company;
- 4 weeks of vacation after one year in service according to the reference year;
- Unlimited coffee and hot chocolate;
- On-site fitness center;
- Human leadership, a culture of collaboration and teamwork;
- A corporate culture open to equity, diversity and inclusion;
- A good working atmosphere;
- And because on top of all that we are certified REMARKABLE EMPLOYER!!!!
WHAT DOES THE POSITION CONSIST OF?
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR MANAGEMENT (4)
- Motivate and evaluate personnel under his/her responsibility, revise expectations and/or objectives based on individual performance and support team members in the development of their skills;
- Conduct active supervisory rounds with supervisors to prevent and resolve production issues at source;
- Improve, train and guide supervisors’ active rounds, and ensure their effectiveness and compliance;
- Communicate objectives to teams and ensure the development and implementation of action plans;
PRODUCTION EFFICIENCY MANAGEMENT
- Manage and coordinate assembly lines and the screen-printing department to ensure an optimal level of service and efficiency;
- Monitor the manpower plan and develop the flexibility needed to achieve the production plan while optimizing efficiency;
- Ensure that equipment, tools, methods and instructions for production cells are available and adequate to avoid waste and loss of time in order to optimize resources and service;
- Ensure the development and monitoring of production, quality and health and safety processes;
- Together with Operational Excellence colleagues and the various teams, analyze production processes and assess their efficiency, using the necessary KPIs;
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations with a view to continuous improvement and productivity;
- With the collaboration of his/her manager, participate in the planning and management of the operational budget under his/her supervision;
- Implement and produce reports on the status of the department (productivity, delivery times, production start-ups, order status, etc.),
- Prepare and present operational information to Operations Management;
- Work with his/her manager to ensure that the necessary resources (financial/human/material) are available to achieve the targeted objectives, and coordinate the assessment of personnel needs;
- Work closely with all company resources to lead with integrity and establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive and productive environment;
- Perform a variety of related tasks.
ARE YOU THE NEXT MEMBER OF THE TEAM WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, operations and logistics, or in business administration, or other relevant training;
- 5 years of experience in operations management;
- Autonomous, resourceful and results oriented;
- Change management and collaboration skills;
- Demonstrate a practical operational approach, hands-on leadership;
- Bilingualism, French and English, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of implementation and monitoring of performance indicators (MES);
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite, Knowledge of Business Central an asset;
- Experience in implementing MRP, MES and other systems (an asset);
- Knowledge of good management practices and continuous improvement ("Lean manufacturing", Kanban, Kaisen, TPS, 5S);
- Knowledge of the manufacturing environment.
By applying to NANUK, you will be part of a team of tightly knit professionals for whom each day represents a new opportunity to fulfill yourself and have fun with colleagues.
Send us your CV by email we can't wait to meet you!