A certified "Remarkable Employer", NANUK's mission is to innovate, design and manufacture products and services to support the passions of their customers. The company is proud to offer bespoke products and various complementary services to customers in Canada and abroad. Its range of waterproof cases, NANUK, inspires the confidence of professionals around the world, who use them to store, protect and transport their equipment and instruments in some of the most inhospitable environments.
We are currently looking for an IT Business Solutions Coordinator for our head office located in Terrebonne. The candidate must be comfortable in manufacturing, operations, distribution and supply chain environments.
Member of the Information Technology and Business Solutions team, the Project Coordinator helps set up the tools and structure of the Project Management Office, organizes and coordinates key activities for the follow-up and governance of projects in collaboration with the various departments. He/she ensures the efficient progress of projects by supporting the teams in understanding the project phases and in communicating the information that will allow them to achieve the set objectives. He/she ensures the cohesion of activities in order to meet the objectives, costs, schedules, expected quality and scope of the project.
- Plan, organize and coordinate projects;
- Participates in the integration of project management tools;
- Assists in the documentation of processes and participates in meetings and team analysis for project development;
- Records procedures and processes;
- Assists and supports the steering committee in the use of project tools;
- Assists in maintaining project governance bylaws;
- Provide support and optimize or adapt existing tools as needed;
- In collaboration with internal stakeholders and/or service provider, participates in planning sessions to establish project scope, objectives and success indicators;
- Updates project information and validate that it meets needs;
- Ensures stakeholders understand the project. Maintains effective and ongoing communication among all stakeholders regarding project status, issues and problems;
- Writes the project charter and phase plans, including scope, issues, costs, schedule, deliverables and management arrangements, and ensures that they are approved by the appropriate authorities;
- Coordinates project management processes, including but not limited to change requests, resolution of outstanding items, proper risk monitoring, quality management of deliverables, and the various project and content management approval processes;
- Participates in the identification of communication and change management strategies and ensures their implementation;
- Identifies, measures and collaborates in the control of project risks. Identifies dependencies with other projects and acts to contribute to the progress of all initiatives;
- Analyzes and models processes;
- Ensures project scope, quality, cost and schedule are met;
- Writes progress reports and deliverables related to project management and presents them to the appropriate stakeholders. Produces performance indicators and collaborates in the creation of dashboards;
- Ensures that the project's document management complies with the organization's rules and standards;
- Organizes the transfer of the solution implemented as part of the project with the teams concerned (including but not limited to: strategy, implementation, knowledge transfer, training, and implementation support);
- Performs problem solving in the implementation or development of solutions that are adapted to the contexts of the parties involved in the implementation of systems and technology solutions;
- May be called upon to perform tasks of an analyst, systems support and programmer function;
- As needed, performs any other related duties.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an IT project coordinator role in a supply chain or manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of project management concepts and methods;
- Experience in implementing systems and technology solutions;
- Ability to manage large projects and work in a team environment;
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and supply chain processes for ERP implementation;
- Methodical and rigorous mindset;
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities effectively;
- Team player attitude;
- Sense of initiative;
- PMP certification or similar title (an asset).
- Windows 10
- Mastery in Office 365 and Microsoft TEAMS
- Knowledge in the implementation of an information system (ERP) and integrated pro software
- SQL database (an asset)
- Proficiency with business data analysis tools (Power BI)
- Project management tool (Knowledge of Smartsheet an asset)
- Good knowledge of ERP tools - (Knowledge of Microsoft dynamic GP an asset)
- Knowledge of MRP and WMS tools
Our company culture:
We Innovate, We Design, We Build solutions to support our customers passions.
NANUK, a World-Renowned Brand dedicated to creating the best Professional Products to Organize, Protect & Carry.
Passion, Innovation, Respect, Engagement, Teamwork
We will be pleased to receive your Curriculum Vitae either by:
- Email at the following address: email@example.com
- Fax at : 450-628-7801