Certified "Remarkable Employer", NANUK's mission is to innovate, design and manufacture products and services to support the passions of its customers. Its range of waterproof cases, NANUK, inspires confidence in professionals around the world, who use them to store, protect and transport their equipment and instruments in some of the most inhospitable environments. The company is proud to offer tailor-made products and various complementary services to customers in Canada and abroad.
WHY JOIN THE NANUK TEAM ??????
- Flexible daytime schedule from Monday to Friday (40hrs);
- 4 weeks of vacation after the first year worked according to the reference policy in place;
- Casual clothing;
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development in a growing company;
- Group insurance program;
- Pension plan program;
- Virtual Health Program;
- Years of Service Recognition Program;
- Free parking;
- Paid corporate events;
- Unlimited coffee and hot chocolate;
- Human leadership, a culture of collaboration and teamwork;
- A corporate culture open to equity, diversity and inclusion;
- A good working atmosphere;
- And because in addition to all this, we are certified REMARKABLE EMPLOYER!!!!
WHAT DOES THE POSITION CONSIST OF?
- Support the human resources department;
- in recruitment process, postings and telephone interviews;
- in the tasks of file creation, judicial investigations, enrollment in group insurance, pension plan and virtual health platform, as well as file closure;
- Ensure the integration of new employees;
- Participate in the management of training by accounting for training hours and costs in the system as well as by coordinating training;
- Update human resources performance indicators on a monthly basis;
- Write various notices, memos or letters;
- Assists the Human Resources team in various projects;
- And any other related tasks.
ARE YOU THE NEXT MEMBER OF THE TEAM WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Diploma of College Studies in Human Resources;
- 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Bilingual (French and English): read, written and spoken;
- Strong interpersonal skills, dynamic, welcoming and caring profile;
- Computer skills: good command of the MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint;
- Meticulous, detailed and organized;
- Sense of discretion and confidentiality.
By applying to NANUK, you will be part of a team of tightly knit professionals for whom each day represents a new opportunity to fulfill yourself and have fun with colleagues.
Send us your CV by email at the firstname.lastname@example.org; we look forward to meeting you 😊 !