NANUK is a growing company that offers a diverse range of waterproof cases that are used to store, protect and transport materials and professional instruments.
WHY COME TO BE PART OF THE TEAM AT NANUK ?
- Permanent and full-time position during the day (40hrs);
- Weekdays from Monday to Friday;
- Salary of $ 70,000 to $ 80,000 depending on experience;
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development in a growing company;
- Pay weekly;
- Free parking;
- Casual clothing;
- Employment referral bonus of $ 1,000;
- Possibility of teleworking;
- Virtual health program;
- Years of service recognition program;
- Group insurance program;
- Paid corporate events;
- A good working atmosphere;
- And because on top of all that we are certified REMARKABLE EMPLOYER!
WHAT IS THE POSITION?
- Administration of ERP software and various related internal projects;
- Assist and train users;
- Development of performance indicators for the ERP system;
- Drafting of technical documentation;
- Actively participate in various ERP reengineering committees and workshops.
ARE YOU THE NEXT TEAM MEMBER WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Baccalauréat in informatics management or the equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in analyzing functions of an integrated management system (ERP), Microsoft Dynamics GP a plus;
- Possession of the experience with an entrepôt management software, MRP (material requirements planning), WMS;
- Maitrise du langage SQL (langage de requête structurée);
- Bilingualism (français / anglais);
- Connaissances in report et export / import de données.
By applying to NANUK, you will be part of a tightly knit team of professionals for whom every day represents a new opportunity to fulfill yourself and have fun with colleagues.
Email us your Resume, we can't wait to meet you!