A certified « Remarkable Employer » NANUK's mission is to innovate, design, and manufacture products and services to support the passions of its customers. The company is proud to offer bespoke products and various complementary services to passionate customers in Canada, the U.S., Europe, and worldwide. Its range of waterproof cases, NANUK, inspires professionals’ confidence, who use them to store, protect, and transport their equipment and instruments in some of the most inhospitable environments.
We are currently looking for a Director of eCommerce and Digital Marketing to add to our Marketing team based in our Terrebonne, QC headquarters. The candidate must have deep experience in B2C and B2B digital and eCommerce marketing strategies to generate revenue growth, commercial leads, and brand awareness. They will play a key role in Nanuk’s growth strategy by increasing website traffic, engagement, and conversion. They will work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team, from managing multiple digital campaigns and social media platforms to overseeing the marketing budget and generating qualified leads for multiple business units. They will be a passionate NANUK ambassador.
Reporting to the Vice-President of Marketing and Commercial Strategy, The Director of eCommerce and Digital Marketing at NANUK, and their team will be responsible for the creation and execution of a strategic plan to deliver a premium consumer experience and messaging aligned with Brand and customer journey expectations across our multiple websites and distribution channels.
This business leader will expertly manage one of the company’s fastest-growing divisions to drive new and exciting online experiences for our consumers while achieving revenue targets. This role will be responsible for new projects, data and insights, strategic planning and recommendations, new initiatives and markets, evaluations, and recommendations to optimize team and vendor performance, harnessing innovative tech to develop and execute a model for sustainable growth.
Our ideal candidate is creative and has deep expertise in digital marketing, UX, and SEM, including SEO, email marketing (Klaviyo and HubSpot), transactional website management (Shopify), and B2B lead generation campaign management. They are familiar with modern platforms and technologies that streamline and optimize operations. They have a network of partners in digital marketing and, as an essential element to success, anticipates human, financial, and material resources to support the business expansion with the required infrastructure.
Strategy: Website optimization, eCommerce Revenue Generation, A&R, B2B Lead Generation.
eCommerce Revenue Management and Strategy
- Achieve eCommerce revenue targets for four global websites in North America and Europe.
- Manage eCommerce sales funnel and customer lifecycle.
- Optimize product merchandising to deliver best-in-class customer experience and engagement, prioritize products based on conversion opportunities and marketing priorities.
- Collaborate with Demand Planning and Operations teams to plan inventory needs, product availability, promotional periods, and identify trends.
- Manage customer support and service teams to ensure alignment with customer orders, requests, needs, and priorities. Always making the customer experience a priority.
- Balance day-to-day responsibilities of running an eCommerce business with website maintenance, Brand guidelines, internal requests, updates, price adjustments, new products, etc.
- Manage our community of ambassadors, influencers, and affiliates to amplify their passion for the NANUK brand, drive traffic to websites, and support their delivery of high-quality content.
- Manage Social Media marketing strategy and execution aligned with brand and eCommerce revenue goals.
- Manage data and tracking. Provide interpretation, insights, and recommendations to team and Senior Management.
Acquisition and Retention
- Work with team/agency to develop KPI-based campaigns to target audiences that drive high-quality traffic to sites via paid search and paid social.
- Develop an email flows strategy for multiple consumer segments that serve, inform, entertain, engage, and convert.
- Improve NANUK’s global visibility and performance on search engines by building and optimizing relevant content and growing offsite/backlinks.
- Report results, insights, opportunities, and risks in the context of strategy and expectations consistently and through easy-to-understand dashboards/platforms.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience with high-quality, non-promotional product categories.
- A data-driven customer-centric mindset where service is commensurate with product quality.
- Hands-on experience with Google Ads, social media marketing platforms, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, CRM software (HubSpot), and project management software (Monday.com).
- 4+ years of hands-on strategic and operational role(s) leading eCommerce business(es) with direct revenue and budget management responsibilities.
- Ability to plan, manage and create a strategy around global projects; understand available resources, develop a timeline and budget, and assign areas of responsibility.
- Ability to break down problems and structure comprehensive solutions.
- Experience handling inventory based on multifaceted supply and demand requirements.
- Positive demeanor, comfort with ambiguity, and a bias for action.
- Outstanding management and leadership skills and ability to motivate, inspire and develop team members for high-performance outcomes.
- Ability to lead individuals to achieve company goals and solve business issues in creative and effective ways.
- Outstanding ability to influence and build relationships.
- Experience adapting and leading change initiatives.
- Bilingual: French and English, written and spoken.
- A demonstrated practical operational approach and hands-on leadership.
- An ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Creativity and sense of innovation.
Outstanding candidates will have:
- Experience with premium consumer and B2B customer brands.
- 3+ years of B2B lead generation strategy development and execution.
- CRM marketing and lead nurturing success and innovation.
- B2B paid digital, paid social, and organic social marketing experience.
The objectives and key results are based on:
- Revenue objectives.
- Budget management.
- Demand generation.
- Customer acquisition rate.
- Customer retention rate.
- Conversion rate (B2B and B2C).
- Brand awareness.
- Competitive remuneration conditions.
- New offices recently integrated.
- Flexible schedule and work-family-personal life balance.
- Very competitive holiday programs.
- Teleworking policy in place.
- Opportunities for professional development in a growing company.
- Group insurance program.
- Pension plan program.
- Virtual health program.
- Years of service recognition program.
- Paid corporate events.
- Unlimited coffee and hot chocolate.
- Free access to a gym.
- Human leadership, a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
- A corporate culture sharing Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion values.
- And because on top of all that we are certified REMARKABLE EMPLOYER!!!!
NANUK is a tight-knit team of professionals driven by new opportunities and challenges, a great Brand, exceptional products, outstanding service, and fun.
If you are ready for this stimulating challenge and possess the required skills, please contact us.